Galileo offers PCI risk assessment and remediation services for small business to make sure you’re compliant with PCI Security Standards. We can scan your website or your physical facility to ensure you meet current PCI compliance standards. If problems are found, we can fix those problems for you and provide a comprehensive report. We can also assist in filling out the PCI self assessment questionnaires you may have received from your bank.
Confused about what PCI Compliance really is? Read below for PCI in a nutshell.
Email us at [email protected] or call us at 720-221-6804 to schedule a free PCI compliance consultation.
- PCI DSS stands for “Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard”
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and JCB established the PCI DSS
- Actionable security framework to enable companies to implement data security processes, training, and IT standards to proactively protect card data
- PCI DSS security protocols must be met by all companies (i.e. Merchants) that accept and/or process credit/debit cards
- “Merchants” must perform PCI compliance and risk assessments and submit assessment reports to the bank annually
- Merchants must re-assess after any changes are made to the “Cardholder Data Environment” (“CDE”)
- Enforcement and penalties are managed by individual brands